When viewing these videos, it is best to view them in sequence because the material is cumulative.
- From patient findings: Using the basic mode of SimulConsult, starting by entering patient findings (4:25). This illustrates how to run a patient case through the software and get advice on differential diagnosis, useful clinical findings and useful tests (2008 version of the software).
- Advanced: Using the advanced mode of the software (11:36). This illustrates how to get detailed information such as a profile of findings in a particular disease, a profile of diseases with a particular finding, an assessment of how well a disease matches the patient case, and an assessment of the frequency of a finding in the differential diagnosis (2007 version of the software).
- A demo using a case that was published by the Gleeson lab is used to illustrate how a genome variant table can be analyzed in minutes (October 2012 version of the software).
- A more difficult case is used to illustrate the importance of the hypothesis-independent nature of the genome-phenome analyzer (May 2013 version of the software).
- "Genome-Phenome Analyzer Enables Hypothesis-Independent Clinical Interpretation". BioIT World webinar video with Michael Segal MD PhD discussing and demonstrating the genome-phenome analyzer (25 June 2014).